Download Korodur Dry Shake datasheet
Korodur Dry Shake
High grade pre-blended dry shake for industrial floors
Pack Size 25KG
Non-Metallic Hard Aggregate for Industrial Foors
Korodur 0/4 is a hard non-metallic aggregate produced from high grade components including quartz sand and tough by-products from electro-metallurgic smelting processes. This special mixture guarantees outstanding tensile and compressive strength values, very favourable wearing properties and imparts stable non-slip and high impact properties to all industrial flooring surfaces.
Areas of Use
For use in areas of combined rolling, ramming and grinding stress, percussion, pressure and impact. Able to withstand the sliding and rolling of work pieces, plant traffic of all kinds, fork-lift truck movement, crawler tractor traffic and transporting equipment with steel wheels etc.
Especially suited for wet rooms, parking areas, driving and loading ramps, bunker linings and outdoor surfaces of all kinds.
- Resistant to petrol, mineral oil and solvents.
- Highly wear resistant even under the most severe stress, Lift-truck and crawler traffic resistant.
- Suitable for tank traffic.
- Suitable for constantly wet floors.
- Non-skid, anti-slip, even in the case of oil spills and in wet rooms.
- De-icer resistant.
- Physiologically harmless.
- Non electrostatically chargeable.
- Easy to clean.
- Long lasting.
- Not harmful to health.
- Temperature resistant.
- Improved surface density.
Korodur 0/4 is supplied ready for use, pre-blended with Portland cement to produce a natural or pigmented mix. The pre-blended mix can be applied as a heavy duty topping to an existing concrete base or a new base slab. Refer to Laying Instructions for Korodur Industrial Floors for application techniques.