Download Waterseal datasheet
Cementitious waterproofing system for the effective and permanent treatment of dampness and water penetration.
Available in White & Grey Rate of use guide: 3-4kg per m²
25 kg Pack Size
Permanent Waterproofing System
The BCR Waterseal waterproofing system provides a solution to water leakage, ingress, or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. The formation and development of insoluble crystals into water bearing capillaries and interstices effectively blocks the further passage of water and ensures permanent water tightness for the life of the structure.
The BCR Waterseal system is designed to function against water penetration in various conditions. BCR Waterseal is supplied as a powder and when mixed with water, is applied directly to concrete, blockwork masonry or cement renders in areas where general waterproofing is required. BCR Waterseal is used in conjunction with BCR Rapid Plug for instant leak plugging.
Areas of Use
BCR Waterseal can be applied to new or old structurally sound surfaces. It can be applied either to the negative or the positive side and will negate dampness and ground water permeation even under hydrostatic pressure.
BCR Waterseal can be used for the following applications:
- Retaining walls and columns in reservoirs.
- Swimming Pools prior to tiling or painting.
- Concrete drinking water tanks.
- Water treatment and sewage plants.
- Foundation slabs.
- Underground cellars, basement car parks, garages etc.
- Pre-stressed and pre-cast concrete units.
- Tunnels, silos, irrigation channels.
- Bathrooms, kitchens etc.
- Sand - cement render.
- Lift shafts.
- Vehicle maintenance pits.
- Provides excellent waterproofing properties by becoming an integral part of the structure to which it is applied.
- Non toxic
- Non tainting
- Dual crystalline and surface action
- Allows the substrate to breath.
- The migratory crystalline action is reactivated should future water contact occur.
- BCR Waterseal becomes integral to the substrate thus eliminating potential wear, de-lamination or peeling.